Monday, January 17, 2011

My Daily Loadout


Okay, so "Daily Load Out" sounds a bit odd.  Kinda spooky, creepy, hermit, survivalist psycho-ish.  Plus the pistol, cell phone and extra mag go on my belt and the earpiece usually falls down in between the console and seat of my Explorer.
Anyways, what all do I got here?  Well, I have an HTC Hero cell phone.  A leather wallet and cheap LED flashlight from Wal Mart.  A Benchmade fountain pen with a pointy end that will fuck you up.  Oakleys.  Juicy Fruit.  Marlboro 72 Lights with a Bic Lighter jammed inside the pack  A Benchmade automatic opening knife (think switchblade) with a partially serrated blade.  A Springfield 1911 chambered in .45 ACP with a double stacked .45 ACP mag a ten round mag as a back up.  And a toboggan for my cold head cuz it winter.  And keys to my Explorer.
Poor belt...

No comments:

Post a Comment