Monday, April 2, 2012

I've decided each week to list what I did to further my preps each week. The list will help me keep track of what I'm doing, and maybe it will help others feel less overwhelmed.
Anyway, it was a VERY slow week for me. Had a lot going on at work with one of the bosses and some of the staff of to be seat fillers at the American Country Music Awards in Las Vegas.


    • Took a first time shooter to a gun range, and after a few mags turned her loose with my Ruger 10/22 and Walther P22. Zereod the ACOG in on my DPMS M4.
    • Attached a red dot to my Mossberg 500.
    • Put three gallons of H2O away in my deep freezer, as well as froze two pounds of generic sausage that was on sell at Kroger.


Its not much, and I usually do much more each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment